Washington Land

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Using YouTube to Market Property


Dustin of the Rain City Guide had posted an article on his blog about a month ago, asking the question of using YouTube as a marketing tool. This got my interest in exploring this technology. So I made my own channel on YouTube and made a few videos.

I would be interested in any feedback anyone has on these. Do they look good? Do you like narration, silence or music? Should I be in the video? Does this make you more interested in the property? Is this a waste of time?

Find more articles tagged with:

1 Comments:

  • I think the videos are great... I just watched one of them all the way through, and it definitely gives a good feel for the property! Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home