Washington Land

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Land Sales in Thurston County, Washington for December 2006.



Land Sales in Thurston County for December 2006.

Information from county records, based on sources deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Olympia (98502, 98503, 98506, 98512, 98513, 98516)

David Frederick sold .26 acres to Patrick Woods of Olympia, WA for $47,000.

William Looney sold .07 acres to Shon and Tamar Hathcock of Tumwater, WA for $49,500.

Matthias Kronawetter sold 4.89 acres to Don and Vida Farler of Olympia, WA for $136,944.

Tom Zuchlewski sold .25 acres to Moonrise Homes I LLC of Olympia, WA for $114,900.

Wade and Lorelei Randall sold .17 acres to Percival and Sylvia Lagdan of Lakewood, WA for $165,000.

Kim Walter sold 1.15 acres to Greg Guinotte of Vancouver, WA for $138,000.

Security State Mortgage sold 5.91 acres to Sear and Malin Ky of Olympia, WA for $45,000.

Anthony and Susan Mack sold .17 acres to B & B Alliance LLC for $85,000.

Dieffenbach Construction Inc. sold 5 acres to Michael Darnell of Olympia, WA for $182,500.

Hale Trust sold 2 acres to Matthew and Alicia Neeley of Olympia, WA for $172,500.

Rainier (98576)

Donald Hartman sold 1.99 acres to Mike Mitch and Homer Sheets for $15,780.

Yelm (98597)

Edward and Sally Budack sold .22 acres to Melicia Lara of Yelm, WA for $54,000.

Robert and Mary Stone sold 5 acres to Erik Barney of Steilacoom, WA for $160,000.

Elaine Mccandlis sold 5.13 acres to David and Kathleen Burr of Graham, WA for $165,000.

Zenture Pacific Homes Inc. sold 10 acres to Walter Olsen of Kent, WA for $375,000.

Find more articles tagged with:

3 Comments:

  • Is that sale in Rainier accurate? That seems too cheap.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:41 PM  

  • That is accurate. That land was mostly a duck pond.

    By Blogger Zachary Smith, Broker of DouglasFir.net, At 8:36 AM  

  • I am really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is actually annoying. A good website with exciting content, that's what I need. Thank you for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it. If any ones needs some expert web design or seo search engine optimization help check out my los angeles web design seo company website http://gotwebsiteandflyers.com/index-2.hml Los Angeles web design lose Angeles best website designers and seo company they are able to put your blog reign on the internet. Useful information. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence didn't took place earlier! I bookmarked it. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm happy to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to don't forget this website and provides it a look on a relentless basis. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there. Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home